My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Placemat Crumbs - "Done-been-ate"

Well, my placemat and I have been eaten. Can't speak for the placemat, but I sure didn't experience any erotic pleasures during the past couple of days!

It certainly must have been a wild weekend for good ole Blogger though; with Sandra thrown flat on her back--legs flung.........., Bernita bounced back and forth between the Barman and the Acne lad, M.G. floating off into the fantasy land of Bitch-lit............... Oh well, what is it that Dana says: "Re-????"

Only one thing to do now. Start over with the posting of the adventures of Eric and the 5 Bunions on Lost Island.

8 Comments:

Blogger WannabeMe said...

You lost your entire blog?

Oh, no! I hope you have a copy of that those placemat crumps somewhere - those were hilarious!

11:40 AM EST  
Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

yes - always save the blogposts.

12:10 PM EST  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

I'll have you know I occasionally get off my back.

When it gets too hard to type upside down.

2:22 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Dana, M.G., Jason,

Thanks for stopping by today.

I have all the posts in a backup form. And, let's not put the blame on Blogger, it was likely me as I am IT challenged to the max.

2:27 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Sanda,

Happy to see you today too.

Soooo, how do you suspend the keyboard?

2:33 PM EST  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

I'll leave that to your imagination!

You could always blog theories tomorrow!

4:59 PM EST  
Blogger Bernita said...

Oh, Erik.
What an aggravation!
I know I had to re-post my screed four bloody times after it went zip, and some messages also flashed and went pop.

8:11 AM EST  
Blogger WannabeMe said...

*boinks Bardawill on the head with a rock*

I get Sawyer and Sayid, you can have the doctor and the weed smokin' hobbit.

*RUNS*

3:41 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home