My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Fantasy of Senses

I close my eyes.
I see the splay of your hair upon the sheet, softly colored by time and the sun.
Errant strands of silver and gold cling to your face.
My thoughts create the touch of your panted breath warm and moist against my neck.
My mouth anticipates the taste of a probing from your tongue.
My mind builds the pleasure of your bare breasts as they rasp against mine through the hair of my chest.
I imagine the strength of your legs scissoring around my naked waist.
My ears tune for the sounds of wet passion as our bodies repeat their connections.
I sniff the air in search of the smell of your woman’s musk.
My muscles tighten and my tendons begin to strain.
My heart races, I gasp for breath.
My eyes open, and I am still alone.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bernita said...

You do have a gift for the intimate, Erik.

8:27 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Normiekins,

Shall we say it..."um...er...great minds think...."?

12:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ah, Bernita. Tis the beautiful women of these blogs, such as yourself, who inspire me.

Welcome back from your holiday.

12:48 PM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

Eric,
You joshin' us?
"Bug" in drag and wearing a mask so he won't be recognized?

Anyway, nice story...I guess it was the panting breath that sort of threw me off track.

Actually, my computer has been thrown off track, thanks to Ma Bell.
That is a bad thing, or a good thing. LOL.

7:01 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Nah, Ivan, not Bug. Bug is my watch dog...wouldn't want him preoccupied.
Hmmm....maybe I ought to consider getting a sheep.
Ivan, do sheep pant? I like panting.

6:40 AM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

Heh.
Beware of sheep wearing spats.
Sort of sportin' life.
LOL.

2:28 PM EDT  
Blogger For The Trees said...

you really DO have a great turn of phrase. excellent work, erik. keep it up. bravo. well-hung. um, done. especially since it's all in your head. um, that could read lewdly, too. hmmmm.

7:58 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.....

10:23 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home