My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

Teased.

She leaned across the front of me to shuffle through the stack of papers on the desk. One shoulder brushed my arm, a firm hip connected with my thigh. My heart fluttered.
The back of her head hovered close to my face. I inhaled the sweet fragrance of her hair, brushed and clean.
The pressure of her hip increased against my leg. Blood began to fill my cock. I wondered if I should move a bit away.
Her task completed, she straightened, turned frontal to me and locked her eyes with mine. A smile of amusement formed her mouth.
Her breasts rested lightly against my chest, warm and soft. I imagined the nipples extended and hard.
She pressed her belly against the zipper of my jeans. I nudged my bulge forward in return. I wondered if she’d touch.
Her tongue flickered and coated her parted lips with a wet sheen. The heat of her panted breath pulsed against my neck. A shiver of pleasure washed across the surface of my flesh.
She flashed a full smile, stepped back, then turned and walked away. I wondered if she was so cruel to all animals.

13 Comments:

Blogger Bernita said...

Hoot!
My immediate reaction was "what a bitch!"

12:55 PM EDT  
Blogger Bernita said...

My second reaction was this is a very smooth piece of flash - with a perfect last line.

1:19 PM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

I guess that's how you and I got to be the way we are, Erik.

"When my Ulysses comes home ('Woof-Woof! Bark- Bark!')"

Or maybe a toot of the horn and a bark.

Horndog.

Norman Mailer was waiting for the perect orgasm.

We're just waiting.

5:10 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ah, Dear Gal. It is just scribbles in the Doodle Pad.

7:11 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ivan,
Well, I sure can't speak for old Mailer, but my own orgasms feel about perfect everytime.

7:12 AM EDT  
Blogger Jaye Wells said...

Awesome. I agree with Bernita, the last line couldn't have been better.

8:29 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Oh, Jaye, wonderful to see you! I've been able to see by your own blog that you've been a very busy writer. Congratulations on all that you have been accomplishing.

I thank you for your kind words here.

8:41 AM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

I'm still out here in the Cherry Orchard, along with poor, frustrated Anton Chekhov, but hornier than a peach orchard shoat all the same.
Like Mr. Chekhov, I've sublimated all my desires and am now at work on my current "masterpiece"--hey!
Its title?
"Naked Came the Ukrainian."
:-)

9:33 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ivan,
Northwestern Lower Michigan is widely known for its fine cherry orchards. Hundreds of thousands of people visit there each summer to enjoy the delights. Um, a good place to visit.

9:41 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done, erik.

Planning our four couple wife swapping weekend for October this year amidst the cherry orchards up north.

Alas, at my age, too few cherries left to pick.

10:27 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ric,
Thank you for the compliment.

Yes, October is also a wonderful time of year to visit that part of our great State. Magnificent fall colors, combined with the absolutely beautiful shore-lines...

For natural beauty, and plenty of it, Northern Michigan is hard to beat.

12:37 PM EDT  
Blogger Tami P said...

Love it, Erik. Agreed that the last line was a killer.

7:37 PM EDT  
Blogger For The Trees said...

Outstanding piece. Thanks.

10:13 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home