My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To the Ladies I Admire

To all of you wonderful blogland ladies who have become so dear, I wish for you the very best of Valentine's Days with hugs abound wherever you may be today.

Your visits here bring into my life warmth, humor, guidance, knowledge, compassion, confidence and enthusiasm. The sharing of your minds is my found pot of gold.

Be well today, continue to do good work today and know You Are My Special Valentines.

Always yours,
Erik

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Same to you, Eric. Hope you and your Valentine have something nice planned.

9:59 AM EST  
Blogger Bernita said...

Sweet guy!
Thank you!
Be sure to hold Barbara very tight.

11:59 AM EST  
Blogger Alphabeter said...

Flattery will get you everywhere Erik.

Now go spoil your wife!

2:52 PM EST  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

Aw, now that's sweet. Smooches, Erik!

Happy V Day!

Tanya

10:24 PM EST  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

That is so sweet.

Hope you had a great Valentine's.

4:28 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home