My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Saturday, July 08, 2006

First Coupling

The heat of their passion approached its extreme. He longed to plunge deep into her, fill her with his seed. No, this was their first coupling, he intended to make it last, linger as long as he could. Her wetness overflowed; he was hard as steel, throbbing, so he pushed her stroking hand away. She tugged on his body, her signal, she was ready

He descended into the narrow warm tunnel of silkiness, gliding slowly toward the bottom. Her inner muscles gave-way then reformed snuggly around the one of his as it moved on down. Subtle contractions inside her began to eat away his resolve.

He stopped movement. He lay quietly atop her and inhaled the clean freshness of her neck and long tresses of her hair. Her stone-hard nipples indented his chest. The heat from her core pulsed around the source of their intimate connection.

He slowly withdrew, but stopped short just inside fleshy lips to stay at the threshold of woman’s door to ultimate welcome. Her saturated mound of hair tickled and teased, and he struggled greatly to restrain.

He began another slow decent, stopping briefly in increments of delicious torment. She sighed, filling with his thickness. He groaned from the intensity of his need. She begged him not to tease. He muttered…………”

***************
Um, maybe you’d like to write the next lines?

20 Comments:

Blogger Bernita said...

"He muttered..."
Try her name?
Hmmm.
Have read a lot of published stuff where the crucial scene was not nearly as well done.

9:32 AM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

"I gotta take this damn thing off."?
:)

12:53 PM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

I was just being cute.
Good writing!

12:57 PM EDT  
Blogger For The Trees said...

FINALLY!! Some real LITERATURE!!

I KNEW you could do it, Erik!!

As to what he said:

"I'm not teasing you, I'm denying you your pleasure. Suffer!"

Naw. I wouldn't do that, would I?

You're getting to be a real master of these words-strung-together bits...

4:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Creativity Vacuum said...

He muttered...
"Shut up. You're ruining the mood."

That was funny to me.

And may I say..good work.

3:48 AM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

creativity vacuum:
Just saw your own erotica on your web.
Mother of God!
Oh no. Very likely, no.
A Lady Chatterly's Lover judge may just get an erection.
I know I did!
If you can move your reader...

2:39 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Erik.

2:41 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Bernita,
You are overly kind with your compliment. But, thank you.

8:16 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ivan, Forrest and Ric;
Thank you. Appreciated.

8:17 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Creativityvacuum,
Thank you for stopping by. I'm honored and you are always welcome here.

Thank you for the compliment.

8:27 AM EDT  
Blogger Jaye Wells said...

It's nice to read something like this from the male point of view.

My word verification was "bytcoq"!

4:35 PM EDT  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

Oh, boy! I'm blushing. LOL!

5:46 PM EDT  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

There's a career for you in erotica, methinks!

8:58 PM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

Ha ha ha ha.
I used to know a hairdresser who had a stuffed cockatoo in his parlor while offering the ladies some haircut he called a a "cockatause."
The girls came out looking like cockateals, shellac and all, but I think I'm straining.

9:17 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Jaye,
Thank you. I'm glad that you were able to appreciate the POV.

[laughing]
My post about oral sex was titled "Some Afternoon Delight" several weeks ago.

7:49 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Tanya,
It pleases me that you are blushing because it tells me I was able to connect with the reader. Your "blush" is a fine compliment.

7:51 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Samdra,
Thanks. Iffy, at best, methinks.

7:53 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

4:50 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

8:21 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sex scene stories are very explicit. It is nice to know, even if it is in a story, that your men cuddle their woman and have some great sex...that it just isn't a f...

9:35 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home