My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Saturday, January 20, 2007

After-Smoke

Martha held the back door open to let him hurry in from the bitter cold night. She wore a short T-shirt and nothing else.

Mike stomped the snow from his boots as he pulled off his heavy parka. Martha fumbled with the zipper of his jeans. “Damn,” he said, “you must be really horny!” Martha slipped her warm fingers through the flap of his briefs, wrapped them around his soft chilled cock and stated, “It’s been too long since we’ve been together. I’m in a hurry for you. And, I want you often tonight.” Mike was warming fast.

He sent a perfect smoke-ring up toward the lazy fan that hung from the high ceiling. The slow turning blades disfigured it first then whisked it away. Mike grinned, pulled her tighter against him and said, “You ever do it with another woman?” She giggled, nuzzled her face against his neck and kissed him lightly. “You mean have sex with another woman?” she asked. “Yeah,” he answered.

Martha laughed, plucked a small clump of hair from his chest and said, “Why do you ask such a thing when I’ve let you screw me god only knows how many times, and just now too?” “Just curious.” Mike said, and then added, “I think most women have thought about having sex with another woman. Maybe even done it. It’s to satisfy their emotional needs, I think. The satisfaction of the emotions and gentleness they don’t seem to get enough of from a man. I was just wondering if you ever had.” Martha kissed his neck again and began fondling his now soft but still damp and sticky privates. Stroking him, she giggled a little nervously then admitted, “Yeah, well okay, once,” she paused then added, “with my college roommate.’

“Did you like it?”

“It was fun at the time! We were both quite inexperienced with sex then. My roommate had screwed only her high school boyfriend and I had had sex with just two of mine.”

With her still snuggled against him, his arm under and around her shoulders, Mike gently rolled her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He squeezed the nipple and said, “So how did it come about that you had sex with each other?” She moaned from the pleasure in her nipple. “We started talking about sex one night in our room while we were drinking beer. After awhile, we just started to touch each other…kind of showing each other what had felt really good with our boyfriends. The conversation, and the beer, had made us both very horny.”

“Did you do it just the one time?” Mike queried. “Yeah, just the once,” she replied. “We both felt guilty as hell and embarrassed afterwards! But over the long term, I think it has helped to keep us the truest of friends. We are still closer to each other than we are to anyone else, by far.

Mike sent another smoke-ring toward the fan then offered the cigarette to Martha. She took a long draw and inhaled deeply. When she finished coughing, she said, “I don’t know why I enjoy a smoke so much after we’ve had sex, Mike. I normally hate the damn things!” Mike grinned and said, “It’s in the definition of fucking. Fuck, then have a cigarette is what the definition says.” Martha giggled some more, tugged on his swelling shaft and teased, “My, aren’t you the literate one!”

Since Martha was fondling his masculinity, Mike thought it was only fair that he return the courtesy. He snubbed out the cigarette in the ashtray they had placed on his chest, set it on the table next to the bed, and then rolled onto his side to begin strumming Martha’s clit. “Mmmm,” she moaned. Spreading her thighs wider, she whispered hoarsely, “I guess I’m going to have to have another damn smoke soon, huh? Mike chuckled, pushed a finger in and said, “Yep, and we have almost a full pack.”

18 Comments:

Blogger EA Monroe said...

Erik, I am wearing a very BIG grin over this one. The line at the end... “Yep, and we have almost a full pack.” is the clincher. Take a chance and tie up the whole conversation in cigarette smoke.

That Mike! I hope we get to read more of his "philosophies" on life and love.

I need a smoke... and I don't even smoke! Well, cigarettes anyway.

4:29 PM EST  
Blogger ivan said...

Erik,
You are incorrigible!

5:16 PM EST  
Blogger Bernita said...

Erik, there is definitely a market for your stuff.

5:16 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

~laughing~
EA, you mean you are still sneaking out behind the barn with grandpa's old corn-cob pipe?

7:12 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

You call me "incorrigible", Ivan, some of the ladies call me "Bad Man". Maybe I should just go get a paper-route?

7:15 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

~chuckling~
Bernita, Dear Gal, what say you become an editor and publisher?

Thank you.

7:20 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Erik. I agree with Bernita - there's a market for this.

10:00 AM EST  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

I say your stuff is yummy, that's for sure!

10:49 AM EST  
Blogger ivan said...

You're doing better than I'm doing,
Erik.

Getting it on with the ladies while
I remain The Old Master Painter From the Faraway Hills.

I've forgotten how to spell that:

Amonapotaea? Anomapotaea?

11:21 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Thank you, Ric. Now all I have to do is finish writing something for it.

12:52 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Um...Spyscribbler...I...err...just read your post for the day.

~laughing~
So, you read this then went home and wrote yours?

12:54 PM EST  
Blogger ivan said...

I haven't restricted myself to humans.
Over on my blog I have sex in the animal kingdom.
Small animals.

And we thought we had you down as
a ribald writer!

2:28 PM EST  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Erik: I thought this was a quite well written piece. Should be published. Being new, I can ask the question, "Have you been?" And also, "Are you seeking to be?" Donnetta

6:09 PM EST  
Blogger EA Monroe said...

Awww, shucks, Erik. Sometimes I sneak out behind the barn for a Muriel cigar or an occasional grapevine! ~grinning~

11:15 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Thank you, Donnetta Lee.

I am only published in professional journals. Don't think those count for much when submitting for fiction. I plan to submit a fiction piece or two in the near future. I still have a great deal to learn about writing good fiction, though.

6:56 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

HA! I thought so, EA!

6:57 AM EST  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Published in professional journals. What topics? I have been published in professional newsletters. Not as cerebral. It's been a few years ago...still, it IS writing. Fiction is much more fun--but still work, albeit a labor of love. Speaking of love, I'd better go reread that post of yours for the night. Whew! Donnetta

8:19 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Donnetta Lee,

I spent many years in management consulting to the professional services industry. My published articles there were on management issues concerning that industry.

I'm pleased you enjoyed the post.
~smiling~ Sweet dreams.

7:01 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home