My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Afterglow

It will seem we have suspended time, though a fraction of eternity will have passed on by.

Apprehension retreats; perfect bliss fills its place.

Soft moans of anticipation may escape our lips; quickened heartbeats will pulse in our ears.

Tiny trembles of rapture will travel your skin as my fingers search and explore your femininity. Your frantic focus may be the capture of my sensual flesh.

We’ll plummet into a free-fall away from conscious thought. Our senses will lock as one; breath will pant across our playing tongues.

Enchantment and desire will rapidly scale the walls of need; we’ll hurl each other toward the top.

We’ll melt in our coupling, one absorbed by the other. When you sheath me; we’ll thrill to the glove of wet heat that surrounds our connection.

Furious thrusts will carry us on upward; we’ll soon conquer the summit and cling to its ledge. We’ll breach the barrier to float and drift across the long plateau of ecstasy.

Muscles taut and strained we’ll linger and delay the dreaded descent. But when we must descend, magic pulses will roll our climax slowly and quietly away.

You might quiver with final pleasures during the gentle softening of me...in the afterglow.

9 Comments:

Blogger Donnetta said...

Whew. Just leave me alone for a minute and let me catch my breath! Lovely, Erik.
Donnetta

5:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Beautiful! It just makes me want to sigh. :-)

8:44 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aahhh yes rapture, enchantment...thrusting. it all sounds good to me!

4:21 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ahhh...you are such wonderful women!

~smiling~
The unique lovliness of each of you is my inspiration.

8:38 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:13 AM EDT  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Ah...thank you.
Donnetta

9:11 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:32 PM EDT  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

I'm sweating. :P~~~~~~

10:20 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik, come out and play!

4:47 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home