My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Heart-words

Be it good, or be it bad, I write from my heart. My muse dwells there.

My brain thinks, my heart feels. Topics come from my brain; the words come from my heart.

For the past many weeks my brain has said, “Pull words from your heart and put them on your blog”.

For the past many weeks I have opened my heart in search of those words. Most often, I’ve reached in and found only crumbs.

Be it good, or be it bad, I write from my heart. My muse dwells there.

My heart is empty now; no words to blog are there.

6 Comments:

Blogger ivan said...

There is great energy in a vacuum.

Ivan

9:01 PM EDT  
Blogger Donnetta said...

They are there. They just don't sing at the moment. Lurking, waiting. Will take their turn in a bit. You will see.
Donnetta

9:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Bernita said...

Maybe a quadrouple by-pass is in order to get the words flowing again?

7:02 AM EDT  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

They'll be back! Try art, or plays, or museums, or music, or ...

Well, don't worry. They'll reveal themselves again!

9:38 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will write again...i promise.

12:35 PM EDT  
Blogger ivan said...

Janis Joplin:

"Just a little piece of your heart now, baby."

7:48 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home