My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Center of Night

I awoke during the center of last night.
I had been dreaming of you.
I was erect from the glory of your nakedness in my dream.

I recalled your enchanting image and I seared it across my mind.
I gripped the throbbing flesh of me firmly in my hand.
I stroked slowly, at first, pretending entrance into the heat of your flowing core.

Imagining your breath and movements thickened and stretched me.
I reached the pinnacle of sensation and my seed spewed from the top.
Washed and sated, I returned to a deep and dreamless sleep.

This morning, I smiled from lingering thoughts of you.
Throughout today I visualized you, and imagined your touch.
I am in my bed, waiting to see you presently in my dreams.

Will you come to me in the center of tonight, and be again my succubus?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe that the old 19th century succubus was a ghost that lived under your bed and kinda sucked you down, all your energies.
You probably have a more modern definition.

Ah we men.

Stroking ourselves, thinking of past conquests.

Under the full influence of today's full moon, I think of something we had put into our old college's student handbook.

Under the name Meoff, we had listed Jack, and his address was
69, Jarvis Street, Toronto.

Ivan

12:37 PM EDT  
Blogger Bernita said...

You really should pursue the erotica market, Erik.

12:49 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Well, Bernita, I won't lie to you and say that I haven't thought about it a time or two. Not very seriously though.

5:57 PM EDT  
Blogger Stacia said...

Oh dear...oh my!

That's an erotic poem and a half! :-)

5:47 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

December,
I take your words as the highest of compliment...you being a an excellent and published erotic romance writer. I thank you! ~Erik

7:13 AM EDT  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Ah, the succubus. Scary but somehow compelling. Maybe things we think are real are not but somehow pull us in. Always compelling, Erik.

Donnetta

10:17 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Good comment, Donnetta Lee. Life's tasks have taught me to be a believer in the power of positive thought. In other words, if we have the ability to "imagine it", we also have the ability to make it become real.

A beautiful succubus is compelling indeed.

6:59 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home