My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another Day

On another day I would feel the warmth from your lovely thighs upon my cheeks. I would taste you.

On another day I would swim in the rapture of your inner muscles clenching around me. I would tremble from the pulses in my need to fill you.

When finished we would kiss, and we would touch. On another day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Hey! Long time no see! How are you doing?

I love this snippet, Erik. Very erotic, and it makes me curious about why today is different ...

9:22 AM EDT  
Blogger Bernita said...

Have you come again, Erik?

1:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Whew! I have to go lie down and rest. (Just teasing. Very erotic and well done.) Donnetta

9:55 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

I am pleased that you enjoyed it, Spy. It feels good to know that you continue to check on me from time to time.

6:58 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

~Laughing~

Dear Gal! Talk about potential double meaning...

It's just a "quickie", though.

6:59 AM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

~Smiling~
Afterward, it is nice to rest, Donnetta Lee...and just drift.

7:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange how you seems to be turning the ladies on.
Dashing Pierre of the Lafayette Escadrille.
These aviators go down.

3:18 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home