My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Zips 'n giggles!

I followed her along the hallway; in a hurry not to be more than a few minutes late for my meeting, and I couldn’t help but focus my eyes on the cling of her summer-weight dress. She has a beautiful ass and it was apparent to me she wore nothing under that dress...well, maybe a thong. I started an erection, which I really hoped wouldn’t be noticed when I went through the next doorway and into the conference room.

I walked through the doorway, close behind her, and into the meeting. Not only was I hard, I was unzipped.

Later that day she began to giggle. I didn’t know why she giggled because she had been browsing through a sporting goods catalog while I finished an important document before leaving work for the day and a drink. She had finished her own work early, and come to invite me for an after work cocktail.

“What are you giggling about?” I asked. “Oh, just thinking about a little experiment,” she replied. “Something I decided earlier today that I’d like to try.”

“Yeah, what’s that?”

She stood up from her chair and with a tentative grin said, “Here, I’ll show you.”

She walked over to where I sat at my desk and said, “Close your eyes for a moment.” I did. She kissed me softly and she let the kiss linger. She lightly fiddled with my slacks until she found my zipper. I began to slide my hand up her inner thigh, under that summer-weight dress. She broke the kiss and whispered, “No, don’t do that.” Then she knelt in front of me.

Lowering my now famous zipper, she began giggling again. She looked up into my eyes, “I don’t know if you want me to do this,” she said, “but I really want to try.”

“I really want you to do that,” I said.

14 Comments:

Blogger Max and Me said...

you are leaving us hanging eh? what next? what next?

2:35 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On five cups of coffee:

Oh well, it all goes to blow ya.

Ivan

5:01 PM EST  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Naughty naughty naughty. Hope that zipper doesn't get caught on anything. Ouch! Donnetta

8:10 PM EST  
Blogger EA Monroe said...

~giggling~

11:27 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Meander, yep, leaving ya'll hanging.

6:59 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Ivan,

Um...five cups of what?

7:00 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

"Ouch!" is right, Donnetta. I remember one time....

7:01 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

~Laughing~
EA, that is a great comment!

7:01 AM EST  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

It's obvious - she gave him a footrub.

9:55 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra,

That's funny as hell!

Ivan

10:02 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Samdra,
I've been trying to think of a good comeback to yours. Can't.

What I will say, though, is that on Sunday I will be making a trip to our nearest B&N to purchase your new release Suspicious Circumstances. Kinda like an early Christmas present.

7:01 AM EST  
Blogger For The Trees said...

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

9:04 PM EST  
Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

Trust me, that guy ain't hanging.

6:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

I'm honored by your visit Writtenwyrdd. Please stop by again.

In response to your comment: ~grinning~ No, I suspect he's not.

12:28 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home