My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Michigan, United States

Spent a long career making lots of money for other people. Now it's my turn. _____________________________ Email: erikivanjames@gmail.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

Bardawill's Place

I went over to Bardawill's place yesterday (see my preceeding post). I didn't get laid, didn't get drunk, didn't get fed----just left with my tail between my legs. Go visit her and Lisa s. http://dazeofwhineandroses today. You'll have fun.

I'm going to spend the day with R.J. today. Won't get laid there either (he doesn't know any women), won't get drunk either (Ivan drank it all), won't get fed either (R.J. is on a diet), so, guess I'll just chase my tail.

Have a wonderful day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bernita said...

Erik!
Didn't know you were an egg?

8:26 AM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

HAHAHAHA! Dear Gal Bernita. I should learn to choose my words better, huh? Well, I have been called a reptile before. Back in my heroic days, that was a woman's response when I walked up to the bar where she was seated and just asked her if she wanted to...err...f**k. She also tried to break my "family eggs" but I wasn't so drunk that I couldn't get out of the way. Close though.

8:46 AM EST  
Blogger Bernita said...

Perfectly acceptable idiom, Erik.
Just couldn't resist.

10:51 AM EST  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Geesh, you guys have fun!

12:31 PM EST  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

Erik,

You're being very, very, bad today. Tsk, tsk. You and RJ better behave.

Tanya

9:06 PM EST  
Blogger Erik Ivan James said...

Samdra: Welcome back. I always have fun with Bernita. She's a classy lady.

Tanya: Good morning. Well, it's fun to be a little bad at times---especially when your only opportunities to be bad are on paper.

Unfortunately, the trouble R.J. and I always seem to find results from lack of money.

8:12 AM EST  
Blogger ivan said...

Heh. (Belch!)

3:27 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home